Monday 15 July 2013

Fellow contact lens wearers rejoice

So it's that time of the year where you get all hot and bothered everywhere and I mean everywhere urgh. I find the heat really dries out my eyes and makes wearing contact lenses for a full 9-12 hour day uncomfortable.
I enjoy wearing them as I can see better in them and it gives me more freedom I especially like how I can wear my favourite cat eye sunnies, so what's the solution?.

I have found this little gem, it's rehydrating eye drops by Optrex especially for dry eyes and most importantly you can use this with your contact lenses in woohoo! This gives my eyes the little pick me up that they need midday to stop my eyes feeling dry and sore.

So if you wear contact lenses and you have tried this or have any other tips please let me know. Jodie x

No comments: